Café Marmotte, under new ownership and soon to be Restaurant Olivia, is seeking qualified individuals for both full and part time positions. We are sincere in stating that our aim in filling these positions is to find individuals with whom we can grow both personally and professionally. Whether your career path keeps you with us for years to come, or we can help position you for a dream job with another organization down the road, we are committed to doing what is in the best interest of those who join our family.
Restaurant Olivia will be a pasta driven restaurant in Denver’s Wash Park neighborhood. We will commit to the practices of sustainability and local, healthy sourcing. Our menu will center around handmade pastas, bread and other European inspired fare.
In order to be considered for any position candidates must consider themselves to be strong in the following areas:
- Humble: we learn and grow together. No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
- Team oriented: we work together toward a common goal, thinking critically about the work experience and offering solutions rather than problems.
- Honest: integrity is a cornerstone of our organization and our culture is one of no excuses.
- Passionate: we love working in the restaurant industry and are looking to employ those equally passionate about food, drinks and hospitality.
Current Openings for Restaurant Olivia:
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER:
- 3-5 years management experience
- 2-3 years bartending experience
- 3-4 years’ experience serving in an upscale environment
- 2 years’ experience cooking in an upscale kitchen
If these opportunities aren’t what you are looking for but you have an interest in joining our team please feel free to share your resume for future consideration. Otherwise click HERE and share your resume and begin the application process.
You can also submit resumes at: email@example.com